Thursday 26 July 2018

Erasmus+ KA1 project visit to A Coruna Spain

April, 2018 was special time in my professional career. For the first time I worked as an accompanying person for the group of car mechanic apprentices from Vilnius car mechanics and bussiness school that had their internship in local companies in A Coruna, Spain. All that in the framework of project "Development of competences with Erasmus+". Our partnering and hosting institution was CIFP Someso. People with lots of good intentions and competent as project coordinators and friends.

The students learned a lot, gained new useful skills. I alongside coordination work...had a bissfull time near the Atlantic ocean, enjoyed delicious coffee every morning with some most tasty locally baked pastry, explored the city, took long walks...In a nut shell - I had a feeling that I am on a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment